Photos of this Trip
(MACHU PICCHU RESERVATIONS Travel Agency)
- 3:00 am Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo to take the train at 5: 00 am to Aguas calientes - 1:5 hours by car
- 5:00 am you take the train towards Aguas Calientes - 1:30 by train to Aguas Calientes.
- 7:00 am you take a bus to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes 25 mimutes by bus
Once in Machu Picchu you will have a guided tour to know everything about the iconic inca site, guided tour will be carry out by one of the most Experience tour guides of Machupicchu. After the tour you will have free time to explore Machu Picchu on your own if you want go hiking to the sungate or Inca bridge and if you booked the mountain of Machu Picchu Huaynapicchu you will be given all the facilities to go up to one of the mountains. In the afternoon you will return to the village of Aguas Calientes to have a delicious lunch in one of the best restaurants of town.
- 18:20 train back to ollantaytambo
- 8:20 transfer from ollantaytambo to the hotel in cusco
- Around 10:00 pm you will back in your hotel in cusco
- Round trip transfer Cusco - Ollanta trains station - Cusco
- Round trip train ticket Ollanta - AACC town - Ollanta
- Round trip bus ticket AACC town – Machu Picchu - AACC town
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Water and snacks
- Extra expences
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Rain Poncho (plastic).
- A coat
- Cap or hat.
- Tennis shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Photographic camera.
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY WITH YOU
- Original Passports
- Immigration card
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount)