Inca Trail Availability
Inca Trail Availability 2024
Official Inca Trail Permits - 4 Days / 3 Nights
HOW CAN I GET AN INCA TRAIL PERMIT?
- Check availability on the calendar below and click the “book now” button to get started.
- Fill in your personal information and select the type of service and number of passengers for your trip.
- You can also add additional services such as Huayna Picchu tickets, Machu Picchu mountain tickets, and the ability to upgrade your train tickets.
- Please review and accept our service policies before submitting the form; After submitting the form, you will have the option to pay $200 per person via PayPal.
- Our sales department will send you an email confirming your reservation after making it.
The Inca Trail is a popular hiking route in Peru that leads to the famous Machu Picchu archaeological site. Due to its popularity, the Peruvian government regulates access to the trail by requiring hikers to obtain a permit.
Here are some key points to keep in mind regarding Inca Trail availability and permits:
- The Inca Trail is closed every February for maintenance.
- Only 500 permits are issued per day for hikers and trekking staff, and this includes porters and guides.
- Permits can sell out quickly, especially during peak season (May to September), so it’s recommended to book well in advance.
- You can only hike the Inca Trail with a licensed tour operator.
- Permits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
To check the availability of permits on the site or contact us with a licensed tour operator. It’s important to note that permits cannot be reserved without a confirmed tour booking, and you will need to provide personal information, such as your passport number and date of birth, to obtain a permit.
- 1No Spaces
- 2No Spaces
- 3No Spaces
- 4No Spaces
- 5No Spaces
- 6No Spaces
- 7No Spaces
- 8No Spaces
- 9No Spaces
- 10No Spaces
- 11No Spaces
- 12No Spaces
- 13No Spaces
- 14No Spaces
- 15No Spaces
- 16No Spaces
- 17No Spaces
- 18No Spaces
- 19No Spaces
- 20No Spaces
- 21No Spaces
- 22No Spaces
- 23No Spaces
- 24No Spaces
- 25No Spaces
- 26No Spaces
- 27No Spaces
- 28No Spaces
- 29No Spaces
- 30No Spaces
- 31No Spaces
INCA TRAIL INQUIRY
Items to bring for the Inca Trail
In general, you should pack as light as possible. If you have an extra porter, the porter carries your luggage from Km82 (1st day) to Wiñay wayna campsite (3rd day). You have extra porter. We recommend keeping the weight under 5 kg / 10 lb (includes personal clothing and sleeping bag). You will need to carry a backpack.
If it is very important, take a better cover, because the weather on the Inca Trail changes every date, we can not predict rain or not. If you do not have it, we recommend that you put your clothes, sleeping bag and other personal equipment inside the plastic bag.
TIPS AND EXTRA MONEY
It is essential to take EXTRA MONEY. You need to carry at least 200-300 soles of emergency money:
Local people built small markets along the route, and you can find water, snacks, chocolate, etc.