PERU LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR
At Machu Picchu Reservations we are all Local Tour operators and passionate about our culture, we also have an open heart to everyone who wants to know the legacy of our culture and love sharing unforgettable experiences.
We are people who know our land very well and know very well how the tourism business works in our region that is why you will have real-time information of all the activities that are done in our region, you will visit all our attractions with local trilingual guides, our guides who take you on the tours are professional, they speak Spanish, English and Quechua very well who guarantee a clear and coherent explanation.
Our principal office is located in the city center of Cusco where you can get more information about all the interesting things that you can do while you visit our city also you can check your scheduled tours with us.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT FROM “MACHU PICCHU RESERVATIONS” AND TRAVEL.
You get in touch with Machu Picchu Reservations and you will be immediately assisted by a professional who knows everything well of what we offer. The information, reservation, preparation and execution of the tour will always be directed by a Machu Picchu Reservations staff. We know very well the areas where our tours take place and we guarantee the proper handling of all protocols for a safe trip.
LOCAL AUTHORIZED COMPANY
In our country there is the control and supervision of tourist activity by public and private entities that supervise and grant the corresponding authorizations to any company that meets all the requirements to be tour operators.
Machu Picchu Reservations has all the authorizations to carry out tourist operations in the city of Cusco, we have the following licenses.
- Operating license granted by the Provincial Municipality of Cusco
- Proof of operation granted by the Ministry of foreign trade and tourism – MINCETUR
- Authorization to carry out tourist operations on the Inca Trail, Salkantay Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Machu Picchu granted by the National Service of Natural Areas Protected by the State – SERNANP.
- We have the permission of the Ministry of Culture Cusco to operate in all the attractions that they administer such as the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, etc. – DDCC
- All our guides are certified and authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Cusco and authorized by their respective organizations – DIRCETUR, AGOTUR, COLITOUR.