CUSCO - CHINCHERO - MORAY - SALINERAS - OLLANTAYTAMBO - PISAC - CUSCO
The meeting point to start the tour of the sacred valley is at 7:00 am at the main office located one block from the main square of Cusco. Portal nuevo 270 Plaza Regocijo. Once everyone are in the car we ride for about 45 minutes to Chinchero town. To visit an Inca temple and a colonial temple you will also have time to visit a local family to learn about Andean textile handmade. After visiting chinchero you will go to Moray which are the circular terraces, where the guide will explain and you will have free time to explore the place and taking pictures, then you go to the village of Maras to visit the salt mines to appreciate the salt that the locals use to sell in the local markets. Then you will go to Urubamba town where you will have a delicious buffet lunch in the restaurant that you eat as much as you can. After lunch you will head towards Ollantaytambo which is the largest archeological site of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, after visiting Ollantaytambo you will go to the last place to visit which is Pisa, then return to Cusco, around 6:30 pm.
- The time that you will spend in each archaeological site is from 1 to 1.5 hours
- The car will take you from one place to the other place, you will walk only once you are inside the archaeological site
- If you like we can drop you off in Ollantaytambo around 3:00 pm
- To visit the sacred valley, you need to acquire the TOURIST TICKET more information in the pricing section
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingue professional tour guide english/spanish
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba in the restaurante
- Entrance tickets = 70 soles for (Chinchero, Moray, Ollantaytambo, Pisac) 10 soles for Salineras de Maras (salt mines)
- Extra expenses
What to Pack
When packing for a Sacred Valley tour in Peru, there are a few things to consider based on the time of year you’ll be visiting and the specific activities you’ll be doing. Here are some general recommendations:
- Clothing: The climate in the Sacred Valley can be cool and changeable, so it’s best to pack in layers. A warm jacket, hat, and gloves are recommended for cooler months, and lightweight clothing and a sun hat for warmer months. Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots are also good
- Sun protection: The high altitude and strong sun in the Sacred Valley mean that sun protection is crucial. Make sure to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
- Personal items: Bring any necessary medications, toiletries, and personal items you might need while on the tour.
- Camera: The Sacred Valley is home to some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, so make sure to bring a camera or smartphone to capture the memories.
- Cash: It’s always a good idea to bring some cash for souvenirs, snacks, to buy the tickets for the sacred valley and tips for tour guides and drivers.
- Water bottle: It’s important to stay hydrated at high altitude, so bring a reusable water bottle to refill throughout the day.
- Snacks: Bring some snacks to keep you fueled during the tour. Some good options include energy bars, nuts, and dried fruit.
- Backpack: Finally, bring a small backpack to carry all of your essentials during the tour.
Remember to pack light, as you’ll likely be carrying your own bags throughout the tour. And don’t forget to check the weather forecast before you go to make sure you’re prepared for the conditions.
SACRED VALLEY TOUR FULL DAY – GROUP SERVICE – SEASON 2023
REGULAR PRICE: USD 29 dollars per person
OFFER PRICE: USD 25 dollars per person
PROMO PRICE:Apply for people who already booked with us one of our tours to MACHU PICCHU, such INCA TRAIL, SALKANTAY TREK, INCA JUNGLE TRAIL, MACHU PICCHU TOURS
- Our price for the SACRED VALLEY TOURS are reasonable and are in line with the prices that are handled in the city of Cusco. If you book this tour online or directly at our office in Cusco, the price does not vary, we always keep the same price and the quality of the service we provide will always be the best. In the prices is not included the TOURIST TICKET to visit the sacred valley also the entrance for SALINERAS DE MARAS (salt mines) is not included which is 10 soles charged by the community.
BOLETO TURISTICO – TOURIST TICKET:
To visit the archaeological sites of the sacred valley you have to acquire the tourist ticket you can buy once you are on the tour at the first place you visit but also you can buy in Cusco at the municipality but also we can buy for you.
GENERAL TOURIST TICKET: 130 SOLES, This ticket works to visit 16 tourist places in the Cusco region and is valid for 10 days, the places that can be visit with this ticket are the following.
PLACES IN THE SACRED VALLEY
PLACES IN CUSCO
- 06 museums in the Cusco city
PLACES IN THE SOUTH OF CUSCO
PARTIAL TOURIST TICKET (BTP) = 70 SOLES, This ticket works to visit 04 tourist places and is valid for 2 days, the places that can be visit with this ticket dependent on the area that you choose to visit, for example if you like to visit only the sacred valley the parcial ticket works to visit the following places.
How to Book with Machu Picchu Reservation
BOOKING SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- Booking the Sacred valley tour is very easy, you can click on the yellow button that says BOOK ONLINE which will take you to a reservation platform where you can choose the DATE OF YOUR TRIP (we have daily availability) then it will ask you for general information which you have to fill them, then you can proceed with the payment of the tour, the payment you can make with any type of debit or credit card.
- Once you finish filling in the data and confirm the payment, you will receive an email confirming the tour and payment, then you will receive a personalized and detailed email about the tour that you keep in mind all the details of your trip to Humantay Lake.
- You can book until 7:00 pm one day before starting the tour.
- Booking Online has a fee of 2.9% covered by the customer
BOOKING AT THE OFFICE:
- If you like, you can come to our office in Cusco we are located in the Downtown – Portal Nuevo 270 Plaza Regocijo. One of our counters will explain the details of the tour and you get a map of the tour.
Payment method in the office
- You can pay in cash, we accept dollars, euros, and Peruvian soles.
- You can pay with any type of card but there is a fee of 3.9% covered by the customer
TO BOOK SACRED VALLEY TOUR WE NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Full name
- WhatsApp number or Peruvian cellphone number
- Hotel name in Cusco
PAYMENT, CANCELLATION AND CHANGING POLICY
- If you cancel the tour 48 hours in advance, we will refund 100% of the amount you paid for the tour. To cancel the tour, you have to send an email to email@example.com
- If you cancel the tour 24 hours in advance, we will refund 50% of the amount you paid for the tour. To cancel the tour, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machu Picchu reservations may cancel the tour 24 hours before due to weather reasons, such as landslides, river floods or police situations, such as strikes that do not provide the security of the case; we will refund 100% of the amount paid for the tour.
- If you do not show up the tour at the agreed place and time, there is no refund.
- If you are already on tour and, perhaps for some reason, you cannot continue, there is no refund, but our guides will assist you to help you with any emergency that may arise.
- You can change the date of your tour within 24 hours without any penalty, you just have to send us a clear email with the new date you want to do the tour: Email us to: email@example.com
Why Choose Machupicchu Reservations
we offer all the tours for guests to enjoy the outdoors, we offer Salkantay trek, Inca trail, Machu Picchu tours, we offer day hiking trips, such as Rainbow Mountain Hike, Incas Sacred Valley, Humantay Lake other alternative trekking tours like Inca jungle trail, Choquequirao trek, we offer guiding and supported trips, we offer glass igloos-based tours and camping-based tours.
Machu Picchu Reservations tours are all-inclusive and expert-led, our guests got to show up and focus 100% on the trip experience you do not have to worry about planning, packing, permits, tickets, or any of the headache stuff.
To people who love travel and hiking Machu Picchu Reservations literally has something for everyone we operated all the tours in Cusco with exceptional and personalized service this makes us one of the best-rated companies in the city of Cusco with 5 stars on TripAdvisor, Google, and other social networks.
Machu Picchu By Car 3 Days / 2 Nights
Machu Picchu tour by car 3 days! Our journey begins with a pick-up time of 6:30 am at the Machu Picchu Reservations Offi
SACRED VALLEY TOUR FULL DAY
Sacred Valley tour full day is in the region in Peru that stretches along the Urubamba River, between the towns of Pisac
New Salkantay Trek + Inca Jungle Trail 5 Days / 4 Nights
SALKANTAY TREK + INCA JUNGLE TRAIL 5 DAYS Due to the complete Salkantay trail route is restricted because the natural ph
PALCOYO DAY HIKE EXPERINCE
Palcoyo Day Hike Experience is a scenic Adventure Through a Trio of Rainbow Mountains, embark on an unforgettable journe
Machu Picchu Full-Day Train Tour: Door-to-Door Hotel Service
Machu Picchu tour full day by train is the best way to see the most popular tourist attractions in South America, with p
Machu Picchu 2-Day Train Adventure: 1 Night Stay & Exploration
Machu Picchu tour 2 Days by train Experience one of the Seven Wonders of the World with this immersive two-day adventure