Machu Picchu Tour Full Day by Train
Machu Picchu Tour by Train
Machu Picchu by train is the most comfortable way to visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu tour in one full day. We provide you with the best professional service to make your experience of visiting Machu Picchu unforgettable. You will have the opportunity to travel by panoramic train to Enjoy the high Andean and Amazonian landscapes that surround the Machu Picchu area. We know that many people who visit Machu Picchu come for the first and only time that is why we will give all our efforts to make your traveling experience to Machu Picchu unforgettable. We provide you with the best prices and itineraries that you can enjoy better the views of the landscape along the trainway and also the beauty of Machu Picchu. You will be arriving at the right time to enjoy all the Inca cities in one day
Machu Picchu Tour by Train
- You will have a comfortable trip on tourist trains that provide the services towards Machu Picchu.
- You will have the opportunity to travel on trains with panoramic views during the day.
- You will have professional assistance while you enjoy your trip.
- All the tickets for trains, buses and Machu Picchu access are you be provided in advance to be ready for your trip
We pick you up from the hotel in Cusco at 4 am in the morning to transfer you for 1.45 hours to Ollantaytambo train station from there, you will take the train at 6:10 a.m. to Aguas Calientes town for one hour and 30 minutes, once you arrive to Aguas Calientes town you will meet your transfer who will wait for you with your name to take you to the bus station a to board you to Machu Picchu main entrance where you will meet the guide.
Machu Picchu Tour by Train.- Once you go into Machu Picchu you will have a guided tour for about 2 hours, the guide will take you into Machu Picchu to explain to you all about the lost city of the Incas after you will have free time to explore the site on your own. If you like you can reserve the extra ticket for Huynapichcu mountain which is take 2-hour hiking up and down. After visiting the archaeological site you take the bus back to Aguas Calientes to have enough time for meals and if you want you can explore the little town a bit more then you take the train back to Ollantaytambo for 1.5 hours and then by car to Cusco for 2 more hours. Arriving in Cusco around 10:00 pm.
- We pick you up from the hotel in Cusco, but also if you are in Urubamba or Ollantaytambo we can pick you up also from those places.
- On the way back we can drop you in your hotel and also at the main square in Cusco
- Round trip transfer service: Cusco – Ollantaytambo train station – Cusco.
- Round trip Expedition train: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Round-trip Machu Picchu bus: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance Ticket for Machu Picchu.
- Professional tour guide for Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu Tour by Train Transfer Services.
- Extra expenses
- To plan your trip to Machu Picchu Tour by Train first decide the season in which you will visit Cusco in Peru.
- There are 2 seasons in Cusco: the dry season (April to October) where there is not much rainfall and the rainy season (November to March) where rainfall is more frequent.
- The dry season coincides with the high tourist season. During the rainy season is when fewer tourists visit Machu Picchu.
- Once you have decided the date on which you want to visit the Wonder of the World, buy your tickets to Machu Picchu in advance.
- Make your Machu Picchu ticket reservation well in advance. This way you will be able to better plan tours, hotel reservations, trains, flights, and more.
- If you are going to do the Inca Trail, make your tour reservation 4, 5 or 6 months in advance.
- The entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu mountain should also be purchased up to 3 months in advance.
- Remember to have your passport and identity card in order: check the expiration date.
Prices: MACHU PICCHU TOUR FULL DAY BY TRAIN Group service – VERSION 2021 (March 2021 – January 2022)
- ADULT: 250.00 USD
- STUDENT: 230.00 USD
ADDITIONAL OPTION THAT YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR MACHU PICCHU TRIP
- HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN: USD 20 dollars (check avaliability) https://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/inicio
- MACHU PICCHU MONTAÑA: USD 20 dollars (check avaliability) https://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/inicio
- UPGRADE to Vistadome – Panoramic train. USD 25 dollars one wa train
If you like to apply for the student price you need to comply with the next requirements Peruvian regulation for students. If you are a student, you need to send us a copy or picture of both side of your STUDENT CARD also a picture or foto of your PASSPORT in order to verify, to get discount The student card must be an original student ID gives from the university in PVC material and it must have the next requirements printed on it: University information, personal student information, student picture, and expiration date valid only for one year, it year must coincide with the year that student visit Machu Picchu, the discount until 25 years old. ISIC cards are not valid for the discount
Machu Picchu by Train
Visit Machu Picchu through the most comfortable and fastest way to get there. The train ride goes through the landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas until arriving at the Aguas Calientes station, at the foot of Machu Picchu. Today, most tourists arrive at the Inca City this way. The trains are equipped with comfortable seats, large windows, on-board service, snacks, drinks and much more.
WHAT TO PACK
How you have to dress:
- Wool hat or beanie
- A jacket, if it is not waterproof take also rain poncho
- Pants on
- Hiking shoes, also you can do on sneakers
- Small Backpack to carry water, some snacks, camera ,ect.
What to bring:
- Original Passport
- Day pack
- Water, we recommend you 2 liters of water but you can also buy on the way
- Snacks like, apple, cereal bar, sweets and chocolates.
- Sun cream
- Mosquito repellent
- Rain poncho
- Cash in soles for your extra expenses such meals, water, etc
Frequently Asked Questions Machu Picchu Tour Full Day by Train
How long does it take the hike for the rainbow mountain?
The way up takes between 1.5 to 2 hours on a gradual trail, If you take the same way to return akes like 1.5 hours and if I return through the red valley it takes about 2 hours.
When is the best time to go?
This is a difficult question to answer as Peru has a huge variety of conditions. Best time is ! Dry season runs from May to November and this is typically the time that is most recommended.
Do I need to bring my passport for this tour?
For the Rainbow Mountain you do not need to carry any documents, only for emergencies or some unexpected control you can take a copy of your passport.
What type of transportation is used?
All the vehicles that we use for this type of tour are the Sprinter Mercedes Benz modern minibuses that have all the documentation required by the national authorities, all the vehicles are maintained daily to keep them in good conditions and clean and each vehicle has been properly logged.
Will the altitude affect me?
When travelling throughout the Andes in Peru some people will suffer some effects of it. If you plan to hike the rainbow mountain we recommend arriving 2 or 3 days before the start to acclimate and rest or you can do it on the last day of your time in cusco since that the rainbow mountain is at 5000m.
What can I do in order to prevent the altitude sickness?
We recommend to be in Cusco at least 2 days and drink as much water as you can and drink coca tea that can be ordered anywhere you want, you can also prepare it yourself with boiled water and dried coca leaves. At least one day before the tour we recommend eating light food and if you have any medication prescribed by your doctor you can take it and the best thing that you can do is to keep in mind that you will be fine.
How do I reserve a space for the rainbow mountain?
Just click on the BOOK NOW button and fill out all the required information and one of our sales advisors will contact you immediately and if you want to talk by whatsApp with a specialist you can contact to this number. +51974217700
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. We require a booking deposit of 20 dollars for the Rainbow Mountain, if you cancel the tour 24 hours in advance, you will have the 100% refund, if you do not do it within 24 hours you will lose the money deposited.
What happens after I make my deposit?
Once we receive the deposit we confirm your reservation through email sending you all the details about the tour.
Can I go by horse to the Rainbow Mountain?
Yes, you can go by horse to the mountain of colors, you can rent horses directly from the local people that cost between 60 and 80 soles per person.
How long will I stay in the rainbow mountain?
The time that we usually spend at the rainbow mountain viewpoint is about an hour, depends on the group pace and the weather conditions.
Machu Picchu By Bus 3 Days / 2 Nights
From: US 110.00 Price per person
Machu Picchu by bus 3 days Pick up form your hotel at 7:00 am to drive 7 hours to Hydroelectrical where you will enjoy a lunch aft
Palcoyo Mountain Day Hike
From: US 29.00 Price per person
Palcoyo Mountain Day Hike Palcoyo Day Hike is a colored mountain similar to the classic Rainbow Mountain but there is not only one
Tour to The South Valley Of Cusco Half Day
From: US .00 Price per person
Sacred Valley 1 day tour has 5 places to visit Chinchero, Moray, Salineras, Ollantaytambo, Pisac you can visit all these places in
New Salkantay Trek + Machu Picchu By Car 4 Days
From: US 180.00 Price per person
Due to the complete Salkantay trail route is restricted because the natural phenomena that passed on February 23, which damaged pa
Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley Day Hike
From: US 29.00 Price per person
Rainbow mountain is one of the iconic Cusco hikes is a must-do day trip if you’re in the Cusco area and have some extra time! Ra