CUSCO CITY + SACRED VALLEY + MACHU PICCHU 3D-2N
Cusco City Tour, Sacred Vally, and Machu Picchu Private tour IN 3 DAYS. are a good combination of destinations. The Tours in Cusco are the best to see the whole Inca remains. this is the best program that fits you. We schedule you a very interesting tour to get a good relaxing trip with us in Cusco. If you like to travel and take things slowly and you are looking to know deeply about our history, and the actual daily life of Cusco this tour is perfect for you. A private service allows you to know the best of Cusco. We take you to see, Cusco the Inca Capital, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu the lost city, we will take you to see, farms of Cuy, Chicherias(Inca bars), local Local Markets. Inca ruins, colonial temples, local weaving workshops. And much more. No matter if you are coming for the first time or the second time. we are going to show you the best of our hometown. It is not only the place where you go or what you do It’s also about who goes with you. we know perfectly our place and what to show you. Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu have very interesting and unique things to enjoy and we left you to enjoy it. If you have 2 or 3 days you have the chance to enjoy the magic of the Inca land.
CUSCO CITY TOUR + SACRED VALLEY + MACHU PICCHU 3D-2N (available only in private service)
- Get involved with the beauty of the colonial and Inca art while you visit Cusco city
- In Cusco you visit: San Pedro Market, Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman Where the last battle between Incas and Spanish carried out
- In the sacred valley, you visit: Pisac, salt mines, Moray, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero Enjoy touring through the different Inca site along the Sacred Valley
- Spend a night in a hotel in the sacred valley,
- Enjoy how locals raise and prepare the Cuy (guinea pig)
- You ‘re going stop in places to eat the fresh fruit that grows in the sacred valley
- Enjoy a beautiful train journey to Machu Picchu
- Spend an entire day in Machu Picchu + One of the mountain (HUAYNAPICCHU / MACHU PICCHU MONTAÑA
- Taste our peruvian cuisine while you are touring with us
We pick you up in the morning from any place in Cusco you tell us. Then we get you to the downtown of Cusco to explore the Inca capital. We will take you to the most important temples of Cusco such Coricancha the main temple of the Incas, the colonial cathedral to understand the mix of Inca and colonial. After we take you to the central market of Cusco to appreciate the real daily life of Cusquenian people and also you have the chance to try some snacks in the market. Then we take you through the different Inca Streets of Cusco while we have lunch in one of the traditional restaurants of Cusco after lunch and some drinks we drive you to the four Inca ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay. Afterward, in the afternoon, we encourage you to the sacred valley of the Incas exactly to Pisac the Inca ruins to enjoy the beauty of the Inca buildings on top of the mountains after exploring we take you to the market of Pisac then to Urubamba to spend one night. Hotel night included. Places that you will visit:
After a relaxing night in the hotel and breakfast we take you by car to Maras Moray To visit the Inca acclimatization laboratory and enjoy the circular farming terraces then we drive you to the salt mines of Maras where you have the chance to enter the Salineras and touch the salt. After we are going to Chinchero to see the colonial temple with its beautiful art and built on top of an Inca temple. Then you visit the textile workshops to learn about the iconography and the most important of how natural these textiles are. Then we go to Urubamba to have a delicious lunch in one of the typical restaurants that are in the sacred valley. They are healthy and very clean. After deserved we will visit an Inca bar to taste the Inca beer the special drink of the Incas and take advantage to interact with the people and see the farm of Cuy (guinea pigs) and learn about the breedings and ways of eating the Cuy. At the end of the day we head to the train station in Ollantaytambo to take the train to Aguas Calientes town to spend a night there and the next day to visit Machu Picchu.
- Maras and Moray the Inca agricultural laboratory
- The biggest salt mines of Cusco
- Chinchero the textile workshops
- Inca bars
- Tradicional restaurant
- Cuy (guinea pig) farms
- Ollantaytambo the living Inca city
Today you have the entire day to explore Machu Picchu, the Inka cathedral. Early in the morning after breakfast, we take a bus up to Machupicchu to get into it to see the lost city of the Incas almost with no people. Once inside you have time for pictures, to enjoy the views after, we give you the guided tour in Machupicchu to know everything about Machu Picchu and the Incas. Then you have free time to explore the magic of the lost city of the Incas. If you like you can hike to the sun gate or the Inca bridge. If you book in advance Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu montaña, you climb one of this mountains. After Machupicchu, you go back to Aguas Calientes to have a delicious lunch in one of the restaurants in town in the afternoon you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, and from there we transfer you to Cusco to leave you in your hotel.
Places that you will visit:
- Machu Picchu
- Huaynapicchu / Machu Picchu Montaña
- All the transportation need for the tour – Modern Vehicles.
- Professional English speaking tour guide to explore Cusco, sacred valley and Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Coricancha temple
- Entrance ticket to the four ruins of Cusco
- Entrance ticket for the ruins in the sacred valley
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes – VISTADOME 15:37 (check available)
- Train Ticket from Aguas Calientes To Ollantaytambo – EXPEDITION 16:22 (check available)
- 1-night hotel in Urubamba – Sacred Valley
- 1-night hotel in Aguas Calientes town
- Round trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket for Huaynapichu / Machu Picchu Montaña ((check available)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- 2 Lunch
- 2 Dinner
- 2 Breakfast
- Extra expences
PRICES: Cusco City + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu 3D-2N. PRIVATE SERVICE.
- STUDENT: 579.00 USD
- ADULT: 599.00 USD
ADDITIONAL OPTION THAT YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR SALKANTAY TRIP
- HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN: USD 20 dollars (check avaliability) https://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/inicio
- MACHU PICCHU MONTAÑA: USD 20 dollars (check avaliability) https://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/inicio
- UPGRADE to Vistadome – Panoramic train. USD 25 dollars one wa train
If you like to apply for the student price you need to comply with the next requirements Peruvian regulation for students. If you are a student, you need to send us a copy or picture of both side of your STUDENT CARD also a picture or foto of your PASSPORT in order to verify, to get discount The student card must be an original student ID gives from the university in PVC material and it must have the next requirements printed on it: University information, personal student information, student picture, and expiration date valid only for one year, it year must coincide with the year that student visit Machu Picchu, the discount until 25 years old. ISIC cards are not valid for the discount
WHAT TO PACK
- Rain Poncho (plastic).
- A coat
- Cap or hat.
- Extra clothes
- Tennis shoes.
- Water bottle.
- insect repellent
- Photographic camera.
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY WITH YOU
- Original Passports
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount)
Short Inca Trail to Machupicchu – 2 Days / 1 Night
From: US 360.00 Price per person
Overview 2-Day Inca Trail Inca trail 2 Days is one of the most beutiful treks to Machu Picchu for those tight on time but still wa
MORAY + SALINERAS DE MARAS
From: US 15.00 Price per person
Moray Maras and salt mines are the two unique places in Cusco. If you have the opportunity to visit it, do it. It is a tour that t
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS FULL DAY
From: US 29.00 Price per person
Sacred Valley Tour of the Incas has five places to visit. Chinchero, Moray, Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo, Pisac. If you like you can
VALLE SAGRADO + MACHU PICCHU 2D – 1N
From: US 295.00 Price per person
Valle Sagrado y Machu Picchu en 2 días son una combinación perfecta para visitar los atractivos más importantes de la región C
MACHU PICCHU TOUR FULL DAY BY TRAIN
From: US 230.00 Price per person
Machu Picchu by train is the most comfortable way to visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu tour in one full day. We provide you w