CUSCO, CLOUD FOREST, HIKE
Between 5:30 and 6:00 AM, our guide will pick you up from your hotel in our company van. From there, we will embark on our journey, ascending the winding roads of the Andes, passing through hamlets and villages until we reach the entrance of the jungle, Ajanaco at 3500m. From this point, we will descend through the lush cloud forest. This is a place filled with exotic vegetation, including orchids, heliconias, and ferns. During this time, we might be able to spot the Cock of the Rock, umbrella bird, trogon, quetzal or oropendolas. Finally, we will reach our lodge to relax and rejuvenate.
ATALAYA, MACHUWASI LAGOON, AND NIGHT HIKE
After breakfast, we will take a nature walk to spot birds and monkeys. Then, we will take a 1-hour bus ride to the Atalaya port, where we will embark on a 30-minute boat ride to our lodge. Along the way, we will have the opportunity to swim in the river or enjoy a mud bath. After lunch, we will sail on a raft in the Machuhuasi Lagoon, observing shanshos, monkeys, reptiles, dwarf caimans, capybaras, tapirs, and more. After dinner, we will embark on an intriguing night hike. Overnight stay at the lodge with private bathrooms and showers.
PARROT CLAY LICK, CEIBA TREE, AND NIGHT HIKE
At dawn, we will sail to the parrot clay lick to watch these lively birds as they eat the nutrient-rich wall. Afterward, we will return for breakfast and a rest before setting out on trails to explore the diverse fauna and flora. This includes the tallest and thickest tree (ceiba), and potentially spot monkeys, reptiles, dwarf caimans, capybaras or tapirs. To end the day, we will go on a night hike focusing on insects, amphibians, or snakes before staying overnight at the lodge.
HIKE, ATALAYA, CLOUD FOREST, AND CUSCO
In the morning, we will explore a trail for one last time to observe the wildlife of the jungle. Later, after a delicious breakfast, we will return by boat to Atalaya, where we will take a van back to Cusco. During the journey, we will have opportunities to spot hummingbirds, orchids, waterfalls, and potentially birds and monkeys. After leaving the lush jungle behind, we will pass through mountains with spectacular views of the Andes. In the evening, we will arrive in Cusco between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
- Ground and river transportation (bus and boat)
- Professional guides equipped with a telescope and binoculars
- Experienced boat driver, crew member, and cook
- Safety equipment
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- Accommodation for dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free meals
- Rooms with both shared and private bathrooms/showers
- First aid kit
- Rubber boots
- Mineral water at the lodge
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Breakfast on the first day
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and water for the first day’s breakfast
What to Pack
It is recommended to pack lightweight and breathable clothing suitable for the humid rainforest environment. Essentials include comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen, a hat, a rain jacket, a flashlight, a reusable water bottle, and any personal medications you may need. It’s also advisable to bring a camera and binoculars to capture the wildlife and bird sightings.
- Water bottle or canteen
- Mosquito repellent (minimum 30% DEET)
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Extra cash (tips are not included)
- Clothing suitable for cold and damp mornings
- Rain gear
- Swimwear, towel, and sandals
- Long-sleeved shirts (preferably dark colors)
- Long pants (preferably dark colors)
- Personal hygiene items
PRICE: AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N (GROUP SERVICE) – 2023 SEASON:
Student: $310 USD
Adult: $330 USD
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THE STUDENT PRICE:
- The student price is available for all students around the world, provided that they meet the requirements set by the Peruvian government. This discount is applicable when purchasing Machu Picchu tickets from the Peruvian government.
- TO QUALIFY FOR THE STUDENT PRICE, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Your student ID must be an original ID issued by your university, made of PVC material.
- The student ID must have the following information printed on it.
- University information.
- Student name.
- Student picture.
- The student ID must have a valid expiration date printed on it, which is only valid for one year. For instance, if you visit Machu Picchu in 2023, the expiration date on your ID must be 2023 or 2024. If you visit Machu Picchu in 2023, the maximum expiration date allowed is 2024.
- The student discount is available only for students who are not more than 25 years old.
- The International Student Identification Card (ISIC) is not valid for the discount, even if it meets the requirements mentioned above.
- The only valid document for the student price is the original student ID that meets the requirements set by the Peruvian government. No other documents such as certifications or virtual cards are accepted as proof of student status.
- To apply for the student price, send us a photo of both sides of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org when you book the tour. If you send it later, you will not be eligible for the student discount.
How to Book with Machu Picchu Reservation
TO BOOK THE AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Choose a reputable, government-authorized tour operator.
- Click the “Book Online” button, select the date, and complete the booking form. Have one person fill it out for the entire group to ensure you’re booked together. Keep your passport handy for accurate information.
- Make a payment online using any debit or credit card. There’s a 2.9% fee for online payments, which customers must cover.
- To secure your AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N, provide a $180 deposit per person. This helps obtain necessary permits and tickets from the Peruvian government.
- Optionally, you can pay the full tour amount upfront to avoid any future payment concerns.
- If you choose to pay only the deposit, the remaining balance is due 24 hours before the tour begins. You can pay in cash (soles or dollars) at the office in Cusco or by card (3.9% fee). You can also pay the balance online with any card (2.9% fee).
By following these straightforward steps, you can easily book your AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N experience and focus on preparing for your adventure.
Payment: You can pay for AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N online using any debit or credit card. A 2.9% fee applies to online payments, which customers must cover. To book AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N, a $180 deposit per person is required to secure permits and tickets from the Peruvian government. You can choose to pay the full tour amount upfront to avoid future payment concerns. If you pay only the deposit, the remaining balance is due 24 hours before the tour starts. Pay the balance in cash (soles or dollars) at our office in Cusco, or by card with a 3.9% fee. You can also pay online using any card with a 2.9% fee.
Passport Requirements: Ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond your planned entry date to Peru. If it’s set to expire within 6 months, renew it before traveling. If your passport expires within 6 months but you want to secure AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N and Machu Picchu tickets, book the tour and update your passport details with us after renewal. Failure to do so may result in permit and ticket forfeiture.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment. Obtain insurance before departing and consider working with a reputable agency for affordable coverage.
Deposit: The $180 deposit per person for the AMAZON TOUR – MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N tour is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Remaining Balance: If you only pay the deposit, the balance is due 24 hours before the tour starts. Pay in cash (soles or dollars) at our office in Cusco or by card with a 3.9% fee. You can also pay online with any card and a 2.9% fee.
Student Discount: If your student card meets Peruvian government requirements, reserve the tour with a deposit and pay the remaining balance upon arrival in Cusco. The student discount will be applied at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions AMAZON TOUR MANU CULTURAL ZONE 4D – 3N
- Q: What is the Tour Manu Amazon Cultural Zone?
A: The Tour Manu Amazon Cultural Zone is a 4-day, 3-night tour that takes you to the Manu National Park, located in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest. This tour focuses on exploring the cultural aspects of the region while immersing you in the rich biodiversity of the area.
- Q: Where is the Manu National Park located?
A: The Manu National Park is situated in southeastern Peru, primarily in the regions of Madre de Dios and Cusco. It spans an area of approximately 1.5 million hectares (3.7 million acres) and is known for its incredible biological diversity.
- Q: What can I expect to see during the tour?
A: During the Tour Manu Amazon Cultural Zone, you can expect to see a wide range of flora and fauna, including various species of monkeys, birds, reptiles, and plants. You may also have the opportunity to encounter indigenous communities and learn about their culture and traditions.
- Q: How do I get to the Manu National Park?
A: To reach the Manu National Park, you typically start from the city of Cusco in Peru. From Cusco, you will travel by road to the entrance of the national park, and then continue by boat along the Manu River to explore different areas of the park.
- Q: Are accommodations provided during the tour?
A: Yes, accommodations are typically included in the Tour Manu Amazon Cultural Zone package. Depending on the specific tour operator and package you choose, you may stay in lodges or eco-lodges that offer comfortable facilities within or near the national park.
- Q: What should I pack for the tour?
A: It is recommended to pack lightweight and breathable clothing suitable for the humid rainforest environment. Essentials include comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen, a hat, a rain jacket, a flashlight, a reusable water bottle, and any personal medications you may need. It’s also advisable to bring a camera and binoculars to capture the wildlife and bird sightings.
- Q: Is the tour physically demanding?
A: The tour can involve some physical activity, such as walking and hiking through the rainforest, as well as navigating in small boats. While it doesn’t require extreme fitness, a moderate level of physical fitness is recommended to fully enjoy the experience. It’s always a good idea to check with the tour operator about the specific physical requirements of the tour.
- Q: Are meals included during the tour?
A: Yes, meals are typically included in the Tour Manu Amazon Cultural Zone package. The tour operators usually provide a combination of Peruvian and international cuisine, taking into account dietary restrictions and preferences. It’s advisable to inform the tour operator in advance if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Q: Are there any restrictions or guidelines to follow during the tour?
A: Yes, there are certain guidelines and restrictions to follow to ensure the conservation and respect for the environment and indigenous communities. These guidelines may include restrictions on littering, respecting wildlife, and adhering to the instructions of the tour guides. It’s important to follow these guidelines to preserve the delicate ecosystem and cultural heritage of the region.
- Q: Is it possible to extend the tour or customize it according to my preferences?
A: Yes, some tour operators may offer the option to extend the tour or customize it based on your preferences. It’s recommended to inquire with the tour operator about the possibilities and discuss your specific requirements to see if they can accommodate your requests.
Please note that the specific details of the Tour Manu Amazon Cultural Zone may vary depending on the tour operator and the package you choose. It’s always advisable to thoroughly research and consult with the tour operator to get accurate and up-to-date information before making
Why Choose Machupicchu Reservations
we offer all the tours for guests to enjoy the outdoors, we offer Salkantay trek, Inca trail, Machu Picchu tours, we offer day hiking trips, such as Rainbow Mountain Hike, Incas Sacred Valley, Humantay Lake other alternative trekking tours like Inca jungle trail, Choquequirao trek, we offer guiding and supported trips, we offer glass igloos-based tours and camping-based tours.
Machu Picchu Reservations tours are all-inclusive and expert-led, our guests got to show up and focus 100% on the trip experience you do not have to worry about planning, packing, permits, tickets, or any of the headache stuff.
To people who love travel and hiking Machu Picchu Reservations literally has something for everyone we operated all the tours in Cusco with exceptional and personalized service this makes us one of the best-rated companies in the city of Cusco with 5 stars on TripAdvisor, Google, and other social networks.
PALCOYO DAY HIKE EXPERINCE
Palcoyo Day Hike Experience is a scenic Adventure Through a Trio of Rainbow Mountains, embark on an unforgettable journe
Short Inca Trail 2 Days to Machu Picchu
Inca Trail short 2 days to Machu Picchu is a relatively short but challenging trek that offers stunning views of the And
Salkantay Trek 4 Days to Machu Picchu
Salkantay trek 4 Days to Machu Picchu Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Andes with our 4-Day Salkantay
Rainbow Mountain 2 Days Hike
Montaña colores or Rainbow Mountain 2 days hike is a better options for people who like to enjoy the surrounding area o
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU IN ONE DAY
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in one day adventure to Machu Picchu, the perfect option for those who love exploring and see
Humantay Lake Tour Full Day – ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR
Humantay Lake full day is a beautiful glacial lake located in the Andes Mountains of Peru. It is a popular destination f